Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Rundown on the Loot

Well, my darling husband and I had agreed NOT to buy each other gifts this year. I stuck to my word, of course he broke his. But look what he got me!!!

I saw these shoes at Kohl's (yes, I went to Kohl's. For those of you who know me, it IS indeed a miracle. And yes, I still HATE the store). But Oh, how I LOVE these shoes!!! I haven't worn heels in 10 years. Honest. But these I wanted SOOO bad. Like REAAAAL bad. And they were not that expensive, so I'm okay with him getting them for me. I wore them to Vanessa and Mark's Boxing Day Curry party yesterday with this shirt. you can't really tell but it has rhinestones on it and the keyhole detail shows off the cleavage rather well.

Add to my fashion triumph (a rare thing in my world the last 8 years), I ROCKED the party with my Thai Green Shrimp Curry. It was spicy and delish and I got raves from people who actually KNOW their curry. I was pretty chuffed. (That's Brit for pleased.) I'm bilingual, y'know. ;-)
My kids are playing video games right now. Earlier we played Operation and Lucky Ducks, and later we'll have a go at Ants in Squarepants. Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Rob!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 PM

    I thought you didn't do video games....hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! LP, you caught me. We have my Intellivision 2 set from 1985. They were playing Burgertime. That and the plug & play Pac Man game are the video games we own. It's not a freakin' PlayStation, for god's sake. Ha!

    ReplyDelete