Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Still in Reno

Quick rundown ... Donner Pass in darkness due to an accident near Pleasanton that slowed us down ... a Bichon Frise named Tango that my kids were scared of (they're ok now) ... G & E played Laser Tag with Austin at the Reno Hilton ... dinner at Chevy's ... skiing lessons for the kids at Mt. Rose (they did great) ... a quick trip to the scrapbook store where I scored 3 chipboard monogram letters that are EIGHT inches high (very cool) ...a drive up to Truckee and Tahoe City (it was cloudy and the lake was gray) ... dinner last night with aunt and both cousins at home ... a trip downtown today to see the Reno arch, then heading home.

We have had a wonderful time and I have lots of great pix to share! (I have almost 200 on my card right now with more to come).

More tomorrow from San Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment