Monday, June 19, 2006

Man, am I relieved!

With a mere 3 weeks to go until the move, I got a welcome phone call today. Garrett attended a public choice school while we lived in Minnesota and I found out last week that he and his brother were waitlisted even though they had promised we would get back in when we returned.

The phone rang a bit ago and it was the school -- both of my boys are in and the little one will get in automatically because his brothers are there.

The celebration was loud and long here -- I don't know who's happier, me or the boys.

Wooo hooooooo!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:47 PM

    Oh yay!! I'm so glad you can check that off your list! Did Principal Richard Vernon decide to honor your agreement then or did you get to override?

    You're coming home! Happy Dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I am thrilled for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:29 PM

    I'm happy for you, and glad they didn't make you sweat out the summer waiting! Did a place open up or did they decide to keep their promise after all?

    ReplyDelete