Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back to reality

Okay, things that are annoying me today:

people who say "pitcher" when they are talking about a PIC-ture, or photograph. Get a clue, dudes.


People who don't know the difference between a possessive "your" and a contraction "you're" (which is short for you are -- get it?)

Charter high speed internet service. Everything about it.

laundry. I have a mountain of it to finish.

the boxes in my house. I got 4 or 5 more cleared out earlier and things are s-l-o-w-l-y getting back to normal but I am an impatient girl and I want it done yesterday.

Aleve, which is usually a miracle drug but seems to be having no impact on my pain today at all.

There is more but my kids are at a friend's and I can't waste any more time here. Must go unpack stuff, make a menu , make a grocery list, make a shopping list, and clean out my minivan. Ugh.

4 comments:

  1. Are you glad to be home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I take you're pitcher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 PM

    your instead of you're bugs me too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:38 PM

    I think my mid-year resolution should be "Focus on Grammer."
    I'm guilty of making all types of spelling errors.
    The sad thing is--- these errors "go-through" AFTER I have proof read. (Which doesn't say a lot for my proof reading skills.)

    Hope things get better.

    ReplyDelete