Monday, August 21, 2006


Sorry for this brief interruption. I cancelled my previous (California) internet account and they didn't shut it down -- and my profile pic was being hosted there. So when I called to cancel it my pic disappeared. And my current provider (which shall remain nameless because of its massive suckage) doesn't give me any web space. Bleh. So you, my lucky reader, get a post with just me so I can put the code into my profile.

Man, I just LOVE all this Mickey-Mouse bullshit. All to get a photo of me up, when in reality I'm not much to look at. *insert rolleyes smiley here*

So. More later this week. Life is progressing, slowly. All is well. Michael Buble is playing on the stereo, what more can I ask?

2 comments:

  1. use photobucket.com and then you will always have what you need my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about all the troubles with your ISPs. That's a nice picture of you.

    Can't wait to hear what you think about the whole Ramsey case.

    ReplyDelete