Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sewing

I've mentioned sewing here before. Okay, I haven't actually done any of the sewing I was promising there for a while, but I'll get to it ...

Once I sewed lovely little robes for my 2 older boys. Fire engines on red fleece. Adorable. I used the pattern several times, making robes for my nieces as well. It was a good pattern, fairly simple, but the end product came out looking like it was a really difficult project.

My kids need new robes now -- all 3 of them. Grandma Carol is buying them the fleece for Christmas; the rest is up to me.

And do ya think I can find the freakin' pattern now?

I can't.

I just need it so I have the pattern number and company. So I can buy it in the now-appropriate sizes.

And I can't. Find. It. Anywhere.

In other news, my "crap room," as my husband so affectionately calls it, is FULL of my holiday projects. Teacher gifts, little cute things that cannot be mentioned here, scrapbooks-in-progress ... oh my. It looks like a Michael's threw up in here.

Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight, per Spencer's request. Caesar salad, garlic toast, 2-buck-Chuck to round it out. Carbs -n-wine.

My favorite.

1 comment:

  1. You can't find the patterns because you gave them to me before you left for Cali. I'll send them in with Dave on Monday...how's that for service?

    ReplyDelete