Wednesday, December 20, 2006

To-Do List

*finish addressing Christmas cards DONE!
*mail Christmas cards DONE!
*mail package to eBay customer DONE!
*get gift to Miss Lydia DONE! (Thanks to Rob and Evan)
*bake chocolate chip cookies DONE!
*bake White Chocolate Macadamia cookies (okay, these are the frozen ones from Schwan's, so easy) DONE!
*drop off books at library DONE!
*stop at Goodwill to drop some donations
*finish teacher gifts DONE!
*fold laundry
*melt almond bark for pretzel rods DONE!
*pack
*volunteer at Evan's classroom party DONE!
*clean up scrap room
*pack scrap stuff to bring to ND
*edit a letter for a friend of a friend DONE!
*edit a couple of documents for another friend DONE!
*put gas in the van DONE!
*iron the Perler bead crafts my kids have been working on DONE!
*finish menu for while we're in ND
*make grocery list

I sincerely hope to get a lot of this crossed off today because I know there's more I am forgetting....

Have I mentioned I absolutely HATE December? Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. good luck!! I hope it all gets done in time jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete