Monday, January 29, 2007

After a long, emotional day

yesterday, I am now plunging headlong into a very busy week. Rob flew out this morning and will be back Friday afternoon. Weeks like this give me even more respect for single parents and parents who routinely live life without a partner for days on end. It is HARD. Right now I am fine. The kids are remarkably self-sufficient in the morning and my biggest problem right now is that I have to be the one to take the dog out every time because it is so cold she won't walk or pee for the boys if they take her.

It's a new week, the good news is I don't ever have to live through yesterday again, and my boys and I are going to be fine.

But I may be absent from this blog for a few days, and I will be so glad when Rob comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment