Wednesday, March 21, 2007



A day late (again) -- sorry.

This is Kerry with her boys. How totally cute are they? I think of Sarah and her family often, more often that just the once a week I do this Teegan tribute. I know they are going to do great things with the fund they have started in Teegan's memory. For more information or to donate, contact me and I will give you the address. I believe it is a 501(c)3, so donations are tax deductible.

Spence seems to be feeling better, as am I. We spent the entire day in my bed yesterday, relaxing, sleeping, watching TV, and reading. We will be able to tell his preschool teachers that we read another 10 books toward his "Book It!" goal. (That is a big number, since he rarely lets me read to him during the day, no matter how much I offer.)

So that's it for now. We're supposed to be getting heavy rain later, so I am off to do the dance of the dry basement gods. Any prayers or positive thoughts to that end would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment