Sunday, March 04, 2007

Love that DCWV

Die Cuts With A View, that is. It's a scrapbook company. I may have waxed poetic about some of their paper once. I own a LOT of their paper. They have this new thing, though -- premade cards. Made of their beautiful textured cardstock in a rainbow of colors, and white on the inside so you don't have to hunt down a funky silver pen for your greeting to be read by the recipient.

I made a card today from the premade cards -- and then 2 more from the plain old white cards I buy at Michael's in the mega-pack. Because I like to have envelopes with them, and I will NOT under any circumstances cut up paper to make an envelope. I am crafty, people -- not crazy. (At least not in this instance.) And lest you think I always make cards this nice, I must confess that the others I made are okay but not nearly as cute. Cards are apparently not my strong suit. I am most pleased with these, though.

So without further ado, 3 lovely cards made by me.


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    I love the cards. Bailey really liked the one with the flower. She took to flower off the one you sent with Chloe's gift to use on a friendship notebook she has. You are doing a great job. You have come a long way from the all night cropping we did a Moon's. Wish I was there to scrap with you. Love, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Your cards look great!

    I'm telling you though, you just put an 8.5x11 cardstock on the fiskars trimmer and line up the edge of the paper with the edge of the trimmer (there's no mark there, but it's the right spot) and slice. And that's 2 perfectly sized cards. Then get the "invitation" envelopes at Walmart and you're set.

    I have a BUNCH of pre-cut card sized papers...I'm gonna give you some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous cards Jennifer! I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete