Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend!

My dad is still here. Garrett had the first game in his baseball tournament tonight and they won 14-8 so he plays tomorrow at 2.

We are going to try to get to a car show in Lake City first thing in the morning.

Only 2 1/2 hours until the last Potter book is released. I haven't written much about that series here, but I am a huge fan. Not sure if I can wait to read it out loud with Rob (as we have done with all the other books). The suspense is killing me.

Dad brought the Porta-Potti and those dishes down for me, so I got those in the camper tonight, along with the cast iron cookware my grandma sent. Awesome stuff. I had to buy lard today so I could season the pans. I have never bought lard in my life. I was kinda grossed out by the whole idea.

The weather has been marvelous, we made a morning run to Quarry Hill Nature Center today, we scored a pre-made dinner and dessert from my friend Stacy for tonight (her freezer got left open and a bunch of stuff thawed out) and I can make a crock-pot pot roast for dinner tomorrow. I really like Presto Cuisine for those days when you're in a pinch.

Okay, I am off to grab a beverage and relax ... if anybody wants links to anything above leave me a comment and I'll get to it Monday.

Later, peeps.

1 comment:

  1. I am done with it. Call me when you done so we can discuss it. It rocks.

    ReplyDelete