Sunday, December 23, 2007

DONE

All 3 robes are completed. Finished. In ONE day.

While I sewed today, Rob and his mom did some baking, hung out with the kids, cleaned and even did laundry. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my mother-in-law? It was so awesome to have the day to get the robes done. I am totally going back and crossing them off my to-do list from months ago. LOL

Tomorrow? Some more baking ... just some cut out sugar cookies for the boys and their cousins to decorate on Christmas day for fun. Maybe some thumbprint cookies just because I've never made them before and I have a ton of seedless raspberry jelly.

And I have to dig out my Christmas memories book and get started. Church at 4, Penne with Vodka Sauce after that (with salad and garlic toast), and then opening gifts, as Rob's family has always done. (We were always at my grandparents', so it was opening gifts at one set of grandparents' Christmas Eve and more on Christmas Day at the other grandparents' home. They lived less than a mile apart but the grandmothers couldn't manage to get along even one day a year. *Sigh*.)

Pictures tomorrow of the other 2 completed robes (oh, how good it feels to type that!). My neck has a crick in it and I am tired but it was well worth it. The boys are all so excited to have warm, cozy fleece robes. Nice.

Merry Christmas, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for the new year. I hope you guys have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete