Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm here ....

Just trying to keep on top of the laundry, the baseball (cause of much of the laundry), and the cleaning. Oh, and a super secret project that I've had lying around for a long time. Inspiration finally struck (in the form of a blog entry I'll link to later) and I am trying to get it done between my regular duties and picking up my scrap room. Today it is honestly a crap room because of the state it's in, but I'm working on fixing that.

My mom and dad arrive Thursday for a few days and I am so looking forward to their visit. We're going to Back to the Fifties on Friday. Mom and I have pedicures scheduled for Saturday -- I *do* love girl time with my mom.

So anyway -- I am here, all is well, I will come up for air soon, I hope. Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. Where are those lazy days of summer people used to talk about?????

    At least your pixy says it nice and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a crap room. I just have a room full of crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your visit is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete