I have a gift idea for my husband. Our anniversary and Valentine's Day are approaching and I need to get on it quickly, though. I need some clever titles for a blog he wants to start.
The blog will be about converting a 1971 VW Karmann Ghia to electric power. Plays on words, puns, and general silliness are welcomed.
Some things to get your brain working:
- I jokingly call Rob an "enginerd" (my friend Jana coined the term, but it is so apropos.).
- That's the car above. It is sort of tomato red.
- The car was free but it cost us $600 to get it from California to Minnesota.
- We are children of the 80s. Bonus points if you can work in a song or movie reference. ("Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant comes to mind.)
- There are 2 licensed drivers in our household. We own 5 cars. We have a tiny 1 car garage that holds zero cars. We are fully aware that this is ridiculous.
And yes, it's safe to post this here because he never stops by unless I send him a link. LOL