Tuesday, April 07, 2009

All clear

The infection is contained and seems to be healing well so the doc let our patient go home today. There was much rejoicing, I am sure. :) Thanks for the kind thoughts!

The kids and I got the garden veggies started today -- the first wave, anyway.

Peas, bush beans, green onions, carrots, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, beefsteak tomatoes, heirloom tomatoes, corn, lettuce, and cucumbers. I think that's it.

I will start my herbs in the next couple of weeks. I always do herbs in a strawberry pot and they look so cute. :)

Rob is in the air as I type. I will spruce up the house a bit (it doesn't need much) before I leave tomorrow. Looking forward to having a nice family dinner if he can manage to stay awake long enough.

We did it!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the infection is healing. Scary stuff!

    Your salad...I mean GARDEN sounds delicious! ;)

    Have a nice evening with all of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Rob is home and the MRSA is contained.

    Michael and I will be over for dinner later this summer with all of those yummy veggies.

    ReplyDelete