Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's in your purse?


That was the question for this week's Book of Me challenge. (By the way, I was behind on this and today's completed layout means I am caught up. W00t.)

I did the LO on white Bazzill cardstock. The pink cardstock is a scrap of Bazzill, the blue is a scrap of DCWV, and the black are scraps of Bazzill as well. The patterned paper is from a web image -- I just printed it. The stamps are foam stamps from Michaels, I think, and black acrylic paint. I used the charcoal Cat's Eye chalk ink again, too. Journaling stamp is from Studio G.

The Coach bag is one I had wanted for a while. Got it for $50 on eBay because it doesn't have the Coach tag. Thankfully it is small so I don't have room for much -- everything pictured is exactly what I pulled out of it.

I have gotten a lot accomplished this week -- only 7 more pictures to take for that challenge, and some other projects are in the works, so I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment