Saturday, August 06, 2005

Me by the Numbers

(As stolen from Amy Howe's blog)
Ten things I do every day:
1. Sleep.
2. Eat.
3. Make my bed.
4. Check my email.
5. Tell my kids I love them.
6. Read the newspaper.
7. Dishes.
8. Clean something.
9. Watch ABC World News Tonight.
10. Scrapbook/think about scrapbooking/plan a layout/take photos for a layout/visit Scrapjazz.

Nine favorite shows of all time:
1. The West Wing
2. Desperate Housewives
3. LA Law
4. Murphy Brown
5. Northern Exposure
6. Family Ties
7. Leave It To Beaver
8. Home Improvement
9. Growing Pains

Eight junk food favorites:
1. Double Stuf Oreos
2. Diet Coke
3. Red Vines
4. Twix
5. Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream
6. Salt and Vinegar potato chips
7. Brownies
8. Scharffen Berger Nibby Bars

Seven things that bug me:
1. Grown women with little girl voices (like Melanie Griffith)
2. Beautiful women who ruin their faces with botox/plastic surgery (Meg Ryan -- hel-LO!)
3. A messy house.
4. My landlord.
5. Prissy girls.
6. "Born again" Christians who are WAY judgmental, intolerant, and smug.
7. People who drive giant, gas-guzzling SUVs or luxury cars and act like they don't have the same traffic rules as the rest of us.

Six songs I love this minute:
1. Bowling for Soup -- 1985
2. Jack Johnson -- Sitting Waiting Wishing
3. Anything by Bruce Springsteen
4. Rob Thomas -- Lonely No More
5. Howie Day -- Collide
6. Robbie Williams -- Road to Mandalay

Five things I want:
1. The new Harry Potter book.
2. Happy kids.
3. An iPod.
4. To be debt-free.
5. A flat-screen monitor.

Four facts about me:
1. I am a horrible movie and TV snob.
2. I hate sports.
3. I am a US Army veteran.
4. I have a crush on Peter Jennings.

Three wishes:
I can't share these -- I am superstitious and if I tell they won't come true.

Two people I wish I could see again:
1. & 2. My grandpas

One thing I’m looking forward to:
1. My parents coming to visit

1 comment:

  1. I have been scrappin my ass off! I posted some scans of the pages! I'll have to check out scrapjazz

    ReplyDelete