Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Update!

Okay, today we went to Point Lobos and played in the tide pools for a while, then drove to Santa Cruz, hung out at the Beach Boardwalk, and ate a ton of really greasy unhealthy food. (Did I mention that the food was DELISH?)

My mate Vanessa is back from jolly old England and I am so happy -- I think she, hubby and kids will come for dinner tomorrow night.

The Harley shop in Santa Cruz was closed today so we will drive back tomorrow so my dad can check it out and get a t-shirt, then we'll hit a nearby beach so the boys can have some surf & sand time.

Last thing for tonight -- I forgot to mention that my folks tried SUSHI last night at dinner! We stopped at my fave little spot and got some Cucumber Rolls, California Rolls, Tuna Rolls, and Sashimi (that would be raw tuna -- my husband's fave).

Anyway, my mom and dad both tried the Cucumber and California rolls. My mom really liked them. I am so proud of my mom -- it was HER suggestion to get the sushi and I was so impressed at her adventurous spirit!

2 comments: