Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday morning....

We have spent a day at our friends' pool, a day in the Napa Valley (mmmm ... wine!), a day at Big Basin Redwoods State Park, and today (even though it is cold -- read 60 degrees --) we are going to the beach, I think.

Just wanted to fill you in and let you know I'm still around.

Back later in the week.

And for the lady who asked about why I hated stainless steel appliances, I haven't been able to email you back directly, so here is why:

I hated my SS side-by-side fridge because the stainless steel gets smudges, fingerprints, and general schmutz (technical term, LOL) all over the finish and it looks icky. I used almost every brand of stainless cleaner on the market and none of them kept it looking nice, and all of them left it feeling greasy and disgusting. I would advise looking for a titanium fridge -- it gives you a stainless look without the fingerprints and it will hold a magnet, unlike true stainless steel. I also hated the side-by-side part of it. You can't store anything in a side-by-side. They suck. Period.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya with the stainless steel, but it does look oh so pretty when it's clean :) Sounds like you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew all of that about stainless steel--so much for the stainless part, eh?

    ReplyDelete