Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Highlights and lowlights...

I am feeling fragmented today so I'm just making a list of the latest. Details (perhaps) later....

* 9 pages completed at the crop on Sunday, with 2 more close to finished
* this puts my total of 12x12 scrapbook pages (or equivalent) at 210 for the year
* My CMC consultant and friend Stacy promised me a gift when I hit 205 for the year * I can't wait to get it!
* Rob is in Austin, TX for the week
* today, tomorrow, and Thursday are early dismissal days for my kids (12:25)
* parent-teacher conferences for both boys this afternoon
* no school Friday (eek!)
* book group last night. "Freakonomics" is the next book
* the babysitter had a friend over last night without my prior approval
* she is babysitting again tonight, but will be told that TONY is not allowed to come over
* I am taking a class on the Transcendentalists at church. Tonight is Thoreau. I LOVE this class. I wish it was a semester instead of 4 weeks.
* had a heart-to-heart with my little brother last night. I am so proud of him for being a good man, a good husband, and a good father.
* I'm picking up my friend Vanessa's boys from school today and feeding all 5 of the monsters lunch. The kids will be so happy. the playroom is already trashed, so I won't notice any more mess than usual
* don't know if I mentioned it, but the closets in the playroom (and, hence, half of my childrens' toys) have been off-limits since September. They may not get the stuff back 'til Christmas. I am evil.

Okay, gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment