Saturday, November 19, 2005

Movies I Love

Just a post I've been adding to every once in a while. Finally hit 20, in no order except for #1. I once spent the last $5 I had to see that in the movie theater on the big screen. I ate nothing but saltines and butter for a week. It was TOTALLY worth it. I don't see movies very often any more -- we dn't rent them much and NEVER buy them. But these I will watch over and over and over. Have a good weekend!

1. Casablanca
2. Grease
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. The Breakfast Club
5. Pretty in Pink
6. St. Elmo's Fire
7. Sixteen Candles
8. Finding Neverland
9. Dirty Dancing
10. Mannequin
11. All the President's Men
12. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
13. Stripes
14. Top Gun
15. The Outsiders
16. Cry Baby
17. Edward Scissorhands
18. Blue Hawaii
19. West Side Story
20. To Die For

2 comments:

  1. Not as many Johnny Depp as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Please-- not Mannequin! Not that movie with that McCarthy dude. Say it isn't soo. Although I will allow for Ferris - Now that'as a classic!

    ReplyDelete