Monday, December 19, 2005

Can't... stop... laughing.... must ... breathe.....

The Baltimore Ravens just beat the Green Bay Packers 48 to 3. I am laughing so hard I am afraid I'm gonna pee my pants. Hey elicekatybrett -- got any smartass comments for me today? LOLOLOLOL

I sincerely hope this means we will not have to deal with those smug, snarky Packer Backers shooting off their mouths anymore. They have no business talking trash AT ALL.

48 to 3, people.

Tickets to a Ravens at home game: $250 (25 yard line)

Ravens jersey: $50

Beer to toast to the Ravens' victory: $20

Watching the Ravens kick Brett Favre's ass? Priceless. Wish I'd been there to see it.

As for the Super Bowl ... Go Colts! I'm dyeing the beer blue at my house on Super Bowl Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I don't mind the Packers so much, but they are terrible this year and it really time for Brett to hang it up. You can't deny the guy had his day--a 3 time MVP and a Superbowl ring. But, for everything there is a season.

    As for the blue beer--you go girlfriend. I am so proud of you. Should I send you a shirt?? I want the Colts to win too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:07 PM

    Favre is a hard guy to hate. I usually root for him, but I have to say, I'll never forgive him (nor will Mark Gastineau) for handing Michael Strahan a gimme sack to steal the all-time record.

    ReplyDelete