Monday, December 12, 2005

Still busy!

Got the Christmas decorating done this weekend, the baking done for the cookie exchange, and today I am back at work on the Super Secret project. It looks *amazing* if I do say so myself and I can't wait to reveal it. *Very cool.*

I am cleaning today, doing laundry, my usual Monday things. My scrap table (located in my kitchen) is a nightmare right now thanks to my lack of focus and using it as a dumping ground. Also the projects I decided to make as door prizes for the cookie exchange. That's my main focus for the day -- must get that area cleaned up and cleared off. I know my mental health and attitude will improve when the clutter level goes down.

Steph at Scrapjazz is helping me with a photo for the Super Secret project -- love those girls who are always willing to lend a hand or tweak something in Photoshop for you. Thay rock. Steph, if you check in here, thanks a million!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    It's been a good Monday for accomplishment here as well. Laundry's almost done...cleaned the bath sink and mirror...beds are made...floor is vacuumed...kids got fed.

    Amazing...if you'd have asked me if I'd feel a sense of personal accomplishment from completed laundry tasks 10 years ago I'd have looked at you funny!

    Can't wait to see project revealed! Esp since I know what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete