Friday, December 23, 2005

Tagged by Teresa

Here are the rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits. People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals.

My 5 weird habits:

1. I can't sleep without at least a sheet covering me, no matter how hot it is.
2. I like it to be dark in my bedroom, so much so that I have actually duct taped over the numbers on the clock so they wouldn't bother me. (I set the alarm first, yes....) Now I have a sleep mask. (Yes, I am a diva.)
3. I make my bed almost every day. If I haven't made it, I have to make it right before I go to bed because I can't sleep in a bed unless it's been straightened up.
4. If I am in a restaurant I have to be able to see the door. I won't sit with my back to the entrance, ever.
5. I like my bacon crisp. So much so that when I order it at a restaurant I just tell them, "Bacon, burn it." I kid you not.