Friday, December 23, 2005

The Christmas spirit


We decorated cookies yesterday. Here are a few of the finished ones.
We also had an "incident" with some scissors. Yes, the kids have their own scissors and I keep them in their craft stuff in the playroom. Somebody let Spence get ahold of them yesterday, and apparently I have a budding fashion designer on my hands. Witness the "altered hemline" of the shirt:

and a close-up (please disregard the slight stain on the sweatpants. In the interest of self-preservation I chose not to ask for details, but since the pants are being worn by child #3 it is entirely possible they are stained there and the neglectful, irresponsible mother never noticed.

I AM laughing. Really.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:11 PM

    Well if that's not a leaky spot, it's probably an oil stian. Like...I dropped my chicken nugget in my lap and it sat there for an hour while I putzed through my lunch and now it's permanently in the fabric and because you washed them and put them through the dryer there's no hope now. Nice shirt.

    Pity the poor third children and their neglectful, irresponsible mothers worldwide.

    Cookies look great! We still gotta do that. Did you know Christmas is in two days? No? Me neither!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    StAIn. I can spell, I just can't type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Spence looks divine! And so do the cookies.

    ReplyDelete