Monday, February 27, 2006

I don't get this ...

Would someone PLEASE tell me how in god's name did people from Ohio get the wrong-wrong-wrong-wrong-WRONG idea that they are Midwesterners?

People, Ohio is NOT in the Midwest. It is "back east." Period. It is not anywhere near the middle of the freakin' country in any way, shape, or form.

And as an actual native Midwesterner, (upper Midwest, even), I absolutely reject your false claims that you are one of us.

This post should not lead anyone, particularly Ohioans, to believe that I don't like them. I'm just sayin'.....

2 comments:

  1. Indiana considers itself a midwestern state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Indiana is midwestern. I just can't give Ohio that label ... I know, I know ... but it just doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete