Thursday, April 27, 2006

Imagine if you will

that I was a member of a message board and that my chosen user name was "jumpyjenny."

So everyone calls me Jenny, right? Because *that is my name*.

And then, after MONTHS of people calling me Jenny, I suddenly start a thread that says, "It really bugs me when people call me Jenny."

What is your hypothetical response to this, dear reader? DUH? WTF? You picked your own freakin' username! Why would I call you anything else? How am I supposed to know it annoys you when it is part of your name?

And that, my friends, is why there is ONE person on my ignore list at the said hypothetical website. And she would be on my ignore list if she lived next door to me.

Honest to god, she annoys me BEYOND the power of human imagination.

And if you're reading this, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE so DON'T ASK SILLY HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS on said hypothetical message board.

4 comments:

  1. If I didn't want people to call me Teresa, I would certainly pick something different for my name. I can understand why you might not like the name your parents gave you, but when you pick your own, you ain't got much to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:04 PM

    Hey Jennifer...
    Rochester, MN here! Was searching for blogs that mentioned Rochester, MN and found yours. I can't believe how big your boys are! I will share your address with Maddie. She just got done having the lead in the musical at John Marshall. This Saturday is prom. Yikes.

    Take care.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny. Hypothetically of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:42 AM

    I was NOT referring to SJ girls calling me "steph" when I posted that thread. I was referring to my friends and family who called me that IRL, just so you know. AND when I signed up at SJ, I never thought I'd be posting so I picked a stupid name. I didn't even think about my screen name when I posted that thread. Gosh dang you are so easy to annoy. Get over it. Why do you hate me so much???

    ReplyDelete