Tuesday, May 23, 2006

If you have not taken my quiz....

Please do so. You can find it here.

Apparently I am ill due to some bug that's going around in addition to the other thing that has me down. And now (oh joy) my husband is ill too. Fever of 102 earlier this evening. I have already called in to work for him -- he'll be resting tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be feeling better so I can do laundry, etc ...

I left the quiz address in hopes that those of you who missed it the first time around would give it a shot. Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Yo...just check the pockets okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 PM

    thanks for the reminder--- I must have missed this quiz the first time around....
    I have to admit - I guessed on a few of the questions. I went with the "go with the longest answer" technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it and didn't do so well, but I do VERY MUCH remember the hot Marine. Do I get bonus points because I know his name and have photos??

    ReplyDelete
  4. k, i just took the quiz, i suck! :p now i've gotta come up with some good q's for one for me! :D

    hang in there girl, hope you're feeling better for your trip!!

    ReplyDelete