Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mission San Carlos Borromeo

Located in picturesque Carmel-By-The-Sea, California. We had a lovely day there Monday. I am diligently working on my photographic skills. The composition part is easy for me -- getting the right light and depth of focus are hard, particularly since I shoot with a point and shoot Fujifilm Finepix (which I LOVE, btw -- not complaining!). Someday I will prove to myself that my skills are worth a nice digital SLR but I have work to do first. Here are the latest, with which I am most pleased.






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs, Jennifer. I think you're really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    Did you go with the family?
    Looks like it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer~Gorgeous Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Our BBC instructors would be so pleased. Type, type, type to kill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love LOVE the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete