Thursday, June 08, 2006

More vacation pix

These are all from the San Diego Zoo. (And yes, I took them all.) I need improvement, but I am happy with these (and with my camera, which is only equivalent to an ISO 100). My favorite is the one with orangutan.





As a side note, Rob is in Minneapolis today for a funeral. One of his fraternity brothers died unexpectedly of a massive stroke. I'm not positive (I can't find the obit online), but I don't think he was 40 yet. Left a wife and 2 kids. Sad, sad stuff. He was one of the few guys in that frat who was *always* nice to me. A little thought or prayer for them would be appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:59 PM

    Nice animal pix. When I went to the Disney Institute many years ago (it's now gone), I took a photography class. One assignment involved animals. The key to photographing animals is to always capture their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 AM

    Again, fab photos daughter! Tell Rob we're thinking of him and also of his frat brother's family. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good pictures. One of these days I'll have to visit that zoo.
    Coming by Brian's blog

    ReplyDelete