Monday, June 26, 2006

Ya shoulda been there

We were on Hwy 17 driving back from Santa Cruz. I decided to remove my bra without actually taking off my shirt. I was once a teenage girl. Of course I am capable of that. Once the bra was off I was struck with inspiration -- why not pull up alongside our friends in their Cadillac in close traffic and wave the bra around? Vanessa is a game girl -- she'll be amused, right?

So we pull up, I wave the bra around inside the car, and she proceeds to take off her bra, again without removing the shirt. Then she rolls down her window and waves it in its baby blue loveliness for all to see.

So I waved my pink bra out the window of the red Town & Country.

I just wish I could have heard all the "neighbors" talking. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:42 PM

    Okay-- Just drove back from a day in Santa Cruz. I REALLY hate that drive "over the hill." Scares me EVERY time. Especially today- seeing a car that obviously lost control, and landed on the lane divider! I ALWAYS have both hands on the wheel, white knuckled. How you managed to take off your bra AND swing it out the window is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete