Saturday, August 05, 2006

20 reasons

So there's a blog challenge at Scrapjazz ... (don't ask what else is going on over there ... it's close to X-rated this weekend). The challenge is to list 20 reasons why you love your husband or boyfriend. Here goes:

1. He indulges me as much as he can. (ie. new appliances, a rockin' scrap room ...)
2. He has a great sense of humor.
3. He is a great dad.
4. He loves the same movies I do.
5. He is an excellent (and adventurous) cook.
6. He doesn't get jealous of my "boyfriends" -- Johnny Depp, Bruce Springsteen, Paul Teutel, Jr. ...
7. He makes me feel like I am 16 again.
8. He puts up with my tantrums and drama queen mentality.
9. He doesn't criticize me for my potty mouth.
10. He is good to his mom.
11. He is good to my parents.
12. He is brilliant.
13. He challenges me intellectually.
14. He makes fun of my liberal, hippie, tree-hugging ways, but he always supports me.
15. He stands up for what he believes in.
16. He designs and builds me beautiful furniture.
17. He doesn't mind my weekend and evening "honey-do" lists.
18. He is a good manager and his employees like and respect him.
19. He notices and thanks me for things I do around the house.
20. Have I mentioned he has gone out of his way to give me the *most* amazing scrap room?

4 comments:

  1. Great list!

    I love the potty mouth one--mine does criticize me for that, and I do deserve it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:03 PM

    You forgot about his love of pineapple juice! ;)

    I'll vouch for Jennifer though, this is a great and accurate list! Her man's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul had a bike on display in Vegas--made me think of you instantly.

    A great list. You are a lucky girl and if I do say so, Rob doesn't have it so bad either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the list! Thanks for doing my challenge. Now let's see pics of that awesome new room!

    ReplyDelete