Thursday, August 10, 2006

Insert clever title here.



That's the sign I made for the kids' room. The short side is about 8 inches, I think. There was something similar at Linens n' Things for 30 bucks and I decided I could fake it. Not bad for a first attempt. They like it, anyway. And for a savings of about $23 I am happy. LOL

The neighbors are having a garage sale tomorrow. I volunteered to pay for half the ad and give them a cut of anything I made so I'm in. I basically have furniture to get rid of -- 2 dressers, a twin bed frame, box spring and headboard, some scrapping supplies, and a Little Tikes table and chair set. It should clear out enough space to put together the family room and guest room, which will be a complete relief. If I can pull $50 after my expenses I'll be happy. $100 and I'll be ecstatic. We shall see.

Here is the finished photo collage for the bathroom with my new shower curtain. And yes, my bathroom is tiny. Less to clean. LOL

4 comments:

  1. I told you on yahoo, and I'll tell you here--I love both! I love the pic you painted. I love the palm tree pics! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Love the decor! Great talking to you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:59 PM

    Good job with the sign. Saving the big bucks is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete