Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Secret Cupid!

I don't sign up for a lot of swaps but I signed up for a Secret Cupid Valentine swap. I found some great deals for the package I sent out and I had fun shopping. Thank goodness for the clearance section at Hobby Lobby, which had several items my partner had requested at very reasonable prices. She was pleased with her package.

Today I got my package. Awesome patterned papers -- check out that paisley that I am dying to do .... something with. Lots of fun chipboard winter accents, a chipboard letter J, some cool tags from 7 gypsies, awesome rub ons from K & Co., and ..... drumroll please ....

The "J" stamps from Hero Arts!!!! Woo hoo!!!

Can't wait to dig into this stuff and see what happens. Thanks, Erin -- you are awesome -- I really appreciate it!

1 comment: