Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow day

Almost everything is canceled here today. No church, even for the Unitarians. [As an aside, may I say it is COMPLETELY annoying to me that ll of the TV stations spell it "Cancelled" with 2 L's? Because spell check just gigged it for me here and I LOST the 6th grade spelling bee over that second, unnecessary L. I'm not bitter, though -- I'm just sayin'.]

Anyway, we got almost a foot of snow. Over ice. Lovely. It is treacherous out there. And our snow blower broke yesterday.

But our back yard is pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty.

    Do CG's have spell checkers now? I know they didn't when we were in DINFOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pic.
    It snowed here too. Well...up in the hills...far away I can see a light dusting of the white stuff :)

    ReplyDelete