Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In the home stretch

Rob will arrive home in an hour or so. We are all looking forward to it.I took the kids bowling this afternoon -- a local place has a kids' club where you can have one free game per day all summer long. They gave me a free game today, too, so it was 10 bucks for shoe rentals. Can't beat that.

Plans for the big Father's Day weekend include more camping -- this time the whole family, with Rob's brother and his family. They have a 5th wheel, we have a 2 room tent, but it will be fun.

And I am bringing the rhubarb margaritas!

Off to make quick BLTs before baseball commences at 5.

Yep, the glamorous life. I've got it. Jealous, aren't you? LOL

3 comments:

  1. Rhubarb margaritas?! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask where that bowling alley is? My kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:16 PM

    mmm...i'm jealous of the BLT's for sure.

    ReplyDelete