Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Update

I am feeling somewhat better. The leg pain has been reduced greatly in the last few hours, much to my relief. I am still tired and can't be up for long but things are on the mend.

I had Hot and Sour Soup for lunch from Hunan Garden, my favorite Chinese restaurant ever. Yummy. Total comfort food.

My folks will come tomorrow to help hold down the fort and my friends (ahhh, I can NOT overemphasize the awesomeness of my friends!) are keeping us fed and pitching in with the boys.

It's been a miserable week, but we're getting through it and I can see a tiny light at the end of the tunnel! Thanks for all your good wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, so sorry to hear about your illness. I'm glad you have such wonderful friends and family around to lend a helping hand. Hope rob doesn't have to be in Minneapolis all the time for his program, or it'd be very long three years for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were closer to help out. Know that Michael and I are thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete