Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kindergarten is so much fun!

The kids were so funny this afternoon on our field trip. They had a ball and played "scientist" very well. The teacher was awesome -- very patient and encouraging. Definitely a fun day. Much better than this morning, wherein I checked in assignments for Garrett's 4/5 class. Am I smarter than a 5th grader? Apparently not. But the teacher assured me it gets less confusing and easier over time. I certainly hope so, since I felt pretty confused there for a while.

Tomorrow I am taking Spence to our local ECFE (Early Childhood & Family Education, aka PAIIR) in the morning. School doesn't start until 11:15 but Rob will stay home with the big boys so I can go have some mommy time. I am totally looking forward to it. This is my last year with a kid who's eligible, so I am contemplating borrowing children somehow so I can keep attending. LOL

1 comment: