Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More list

I know, you're sick of lists. But I am getting so much done with my lists!

-copy recipes onto index cards and place in album
-create document with photos for my grandma to use as inventory/valuation and to determine who wants and/or gets what
-finish door jambs on main floor
-stain trim in basement
-make a slipcover for scrapbook chair
-sort and organize photos
-sort and organize family history stuff
-sew bathrobes for kids
-sew table skirts for scrap room
-pick and print photos for Christmas border
-finish sweatshirt for Nancy
-clean out spare bedroom so it can be used
-stain hot tub
-make a new dust cover for sewing machine
-stain arbor
-get chain link fence installed across back yard (will wait for spring to do the side of the yard)
-make Christmas ornaments
-paint hallway
-finish surf painting for kids' room
-finish bedroom curtains
-work on decorating idea book

Off to Evan's classroom for Poetry & Punch.
*updated 12/28/07

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM

    You are going to make me start making lists aren't you?! Well, I'm always amazed at how organized you are, so I might as well get to it. I'll work on my first today.

    ReplyDelete