Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mixer Cover Extraordinaire

Isn't it fab? I love it. I was so tired of the dust and grime (read: Asian beetles and Boxelder bugs) in my mixing bowl and having to wash it before and after I used it I finally broke down and ordered this cover. You can't tell in the photo but there is lovely piping on it and a deep front pocket that could hold cookbooks, recipes, or a spatula or two. (Actually, if you click on the photo it enlarges enough to see the detail.) It is beautifully made and was worth every penny. (Under $30!!) Plus it looks mah-velous on my new baking cabinet.

I ordered it from this ebay store. Karen has given me permission to link her here; she does custom covers (I ordered my fabric separately and had it shipped to her) and also has some already made mixer and sewing machine covers in her store. This lady is so friendly and accommodating, and while I *do* sew, she is a far more talented seamstress than I. Next I'm going to have her do a cover for my sewing machine. If I can convince her, she may do a slipcover for the chair at my scrapbooking/sewing table, too.

If you are looking for a gift for someone or just a little useful treat for yourself I guarantee you will be satisfied with any purchase from her.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:40 AM

    It looks great! I checked out her store, and I'm loving the blingged out desk accessories! LOL

    ReplyDelete