Friday, November 16, 2007

Frantic Friday

The dog had a vet appointment at 9 this morning because she's been limping. It's an infected nail bed. Got her antibiotics and $70 later we were out of there.

Drop dog at home, race to Dr.'s office with all 3 boys where we all get flu shots. I went first. It hardly hurt at all. Seriously, like a mosquito bite. Garrett did fine (which is unlike him), then Evan, who tensed up his whole arm. I told him to relax, but did Dan, the nurse who is nice but whose IQ is not quite as high as his shoe size, wait for a second or two until he relaxed? No. So Evan is in tears because it hurt so bad. Argh. On to Spencer, who *screamed* while getting his shot. After I had told him it hardly hurt at all. Bad Mama.

Big boys dropped at school. Home with Spence for a while to try to feel better; then off to the salon for a hair cut. It looks FAB. Love it. A few minutes at home, then the boys (who have early dismissal today) will be home and we will all go run errands (drop off some bills, mail others, fuel up the car) and get some groceries.

Once we have food we will pick up Garrett's friend for a sleepover.

Rob is at school, so far I am feeling fine with the flu shot thing, and I am hoping the boys will all hang out for the evening and I can play in the scrap room.

Not a bad day, just busy. And I wonder why when I looked in the mirror in the salon I had bags under my eyes. Go figure. Just another glamorous day in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:37 AM

    I think those mirrors at salons are fixed so whatever is reflected in the lower half looks wonky, but the lady working ya looks good . . . that way you will be enticed to buy more services. Yep, I think that's it!

    ReplyDelete