Thursday, November 08, 2007

More organization


Rob just put up this lovely ladder shelf for me. It is behind the door, literally the only place in the room that had space. LOL I don't have a lot of rubber stamps but I wanted to get them and some of the foam ones out of the drawer they were in to make room for my clear acrylic stamps.

The shelf is made of wood Rob had lying around in the basement work room -- 2x2's, 2x4's (ripped in half) and some little trim pieces. I sanded it, primed and painted using the black that I had for the kitchen redo in 1997 (remember the holstein cow spots on the soffit?).

It is looking great, has some room to add stuff to, and all I have to do is putty the screw holes and paint over them. Nice.

I think I will do a 360 degree photo montage of this room sometime. It is completely fab and I am so lucky it is mine!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Oh, that looks great, yall did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! A great way to use an otherwise mostly unusable space. And now you can see your stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete