Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged again

Four things:

4 Jobs I Have Had
- Cashier at KMart
- Optician
- Librarian
- Cake decorator

4 Movies Watched Over and Over
- When Harry Met Sally
- Casablanca
- Top Gun
- Grease

4 Books Read Over and Over
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

4 Places I Have Lived
- Grand Forks, North Dakota
- San Jose, CA
- Washington, DC
- Fort Gordon, Georgia

4 Shows I Watch
- ABC World News Tonight
- Monk
- Grey's Anatomy
- Deadliest Catch

4 Places I Have Been
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Boston
- Catalina Island
- San Francisco

4 People Who E-mail Me
- Sarah
- Susan
- my mom
- Jen L.

4 Favorite Things To Eat
- Alaskan King Crab legs
- dark chocolate
- Cheetos
- baked potatoes

4 Places I Would Rather Be
- Santa Cruz
- in a beach house on the South Carolina coast
- anyplace above 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Greece

4 Things I Look Forward To This year
- Summer
- camping
- visiting a friend's lake cabin
- my parents' 40th wedding anniversary

4 people tagged
I think everyone I know has done this meme, so if you haven't done it and are reading this, consider yourself tagged and leave a comment so I can visit your blog to read it!

2 comments: