Monday, July 07, 2008

Working hard

to conquer Mt. Washmore. I had a great time camping but holy cow it makes for a ton of laundry -- and I went into town and did several loads midweek. Argh.

We are in a Severe Thunderstorm Watch right now and I am hoping it means no baseball for the evening. I know, I know, horrible mother -- she just had a baseball break and now she wants another night off? Seriously. I just need a few more hours to put myself and my world back together.

I hope to really be back later in the week. I'd better do something, because according to my new stat counter, (I switched because the old one had a way of stating things that inflated the numbers), I dropped to almost no activity on the blog last week.

Sigh. I guess I should switch back. It may have been misleading, but it was good for the ego. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Ego?

    Stroke. Stroke. Stroke.

    (I'm stalking again....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me. I was gone. ;)

    ReplyDelete