Sunday, July 19, 2009

Circle Journal, month 3

I mailed the latest CJ out on Saturday -- only a few days late. I hate being behind but it just got put on the back burner. Rob and the boys left Thursday to help his mom pack up. She is moving from her home and community to a new place closer to all of her kids, and within 15 minutes or so of 2 of them.

So while all my boys were gone I ordered a TON of photos to be printed, got some stuff ready for Texas Scrapfest (less than 2 weeks to go!), and got these 2 pages done for Gizzy. I loved the idea -- her theme is "Make Me laugh" -- but it was difficult for me to execute in a 6x6 book. I guess I usually have a hard time with smaller books so I shouldn't have been surprised, but in the end I like how it turned out. I hope she does, too.




Next month: Then Sings My Soul (a song that inspires you or is particularly meaningful to you). This one will be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Will it be a Springsteen song? I await the final product!


    (the word verification is "rumshfu" I think you need to design a cocktail to fit the name!)

    ReplyDelete