Monday, August 01, 2011

My head itches

On my best day I don't handle bugs well. I have been heard to say, more than once, If it isn't paying rent, that spider\ant\crawly thing is not staying in my house.

Imagine my shock and dismay when we had a case of head lice in the house in February. It was horrifying. Ever since I have (in slightly obsessive fashion) checked my kids' heads, thinking I've seen something moving. Today, I did.

I guess I can be grateful I caught it sooner this time.

And that I have sanitize cycles on my washer and dryer, which are huge capacity and awesome. So I don't have to go to the laundromat.

But grateful, well, it isn't the best adjective to describe me right this minute.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. How? NOT again! And so soon! I am sorry honey. I will run over and help you comb through hair, do the wash and hang out with you. Let me get my hair coated in mayonnaise and wrapped in saran wrap first. I wish I could! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete