Thursday, July 28, 2005

UGH!

Many of you already know I complain regularly to businesses, manufacturers, etc. -- I complain about customer service (or the lack thereof), crappy products, bad advertising, and all kinds of stuff. I figure if I'm gonna bitch about something, I might as well bitch to somebody who can do something about it.

Anyway, I saw a commercial yesterday that I find MORE ridiculous than any other I've ever seen.

Always feminine products has a new commerical wth a tagline that says, (and I am NOT making this up, people), "Have a happy period."


What the fuck?

Oh. My. God. I am ill.

1 comment:

  1. Thank god I haven't heard that one. I would be sick too. Ick. The only thing worse would be the dumbass thing on at dinnertime for Michael to ask me questions. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete