Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Grey's Anatomy


I love this show. LOVE IT. I haven't watched a doctor drama since Chicago Hope (ahhh .. Mandy Patinkin, Adam Arkin, Peter MacNicol). I skipped the whole ER thing because I hated George Clooney at the time. (And because Chicago Hope was already an addiction...)

So Grey's Anatomy. What a great show. Dr. McDreamy, Dr. McSteamy, Meredith & Addison ...

And thanks to one of the girls at Scrapjazz, I have a link to the writers' blog. Definitely worth your time.

www.greyswriters.com

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Dr. McSteamy didn't do anything for me, though I must admit it was pretty manly to do his own sutures. But Dr. McDreamy...mmmm...hard to believe Ronald turned out so good! I don't think it's his physical looks though that make my heart pitty-pat...it's the intensity (esp the first season when he was dogging Meredith) in the man. What woman doesn't love a man who knows what he wants?

    ReplyDelete