Friday, January 26, 2007

Superbowl!

If you read my friend Teresa's blog, you know she is the most true blue fan the Colts have ever had. And, since I am a fan of Teresa's because she is an awesome Mom, an amazing human being, smart, gorgeous, and a truly thoughtful and caring friend, I am rooting for the Colts this year as I have never rooted for any team. I am *desperate* for them to win. I am actually planning to watch (at least a little bit) of the game.

And today I have found out that our family has been invited to a Superbowl party in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. And we are going. Oh, yes, I, a Minnesota Vikings fan simply because I grew up in North Dakota (which doesn't have a professional team), am venturing into the territory of the dreaded Green Bay Packers. Yep, that team with a q'back who is incapable of pronouncing his own last name correctly. Don't worry; I am strong. I will not succumb to the evil green and gold vibes that will surround me. I will be invincible, clothed in the brilliant blue of Teresa's beloved Colts. I know it will protect me.

And the Colts? Oh yeah, baby. They are gonna win. It's Peyton's year, man. He deserves it. Teresa deserves it.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment