Sunday, October 28, 2007

Christmas list

My mother-in-law is ready to go Christmas shopping. I've been compiling this list for a while. JoAnn, make sure you communicate with Rob so he knows what you buy. (He's standing behind me right now.)LOL

Label Maker




Yankee Candles

Fireside scent (discontinued but back for a limited time)


Set of 6 stainless steel measuring spoons



FlyLady' Calendar "Ultimate Works" package

The 2008 Calendar, Sticker Kit, 16" FlyDuster,
26" FlyDuster and FlyLady Timer



The West Wing Complete Series on DVD



Digital Meat thermometer/timer


Stamp set



The Master Genealogist software program Gold version download



Scrapbook Adhesives (red package) I can never have too many of these


Rubber Stamps (I want them mounted, please)

This is not art
item 682D
Official Scrapbook
item 656F

Books from Amazon.com

Peter Jennings: A Reporter's Life
The Good Son
What Stories Does My Son Need?
A Fine Young Man
Eat, Pray, Love

Gift cards

Office Max
Michaels
Hobby Lobby
Avenue
Barnes & Noble

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Love those stamps! I may have to gift myself from there this year. :D

    ReplyDelete